Payment and Refund Policy
Payment for the imaging diagnostic and reporting services is by credit card, using a secure SSL portal.
Invoice will be sent at the beginning of each month for services provided in the prior month. Payment should be made within 10 business days of the invoice.
A receipt for payment, including the GST paid, will be issued with each invoice.
ACT Dental Imaging Provides the Following:
- An online platform for the secure transmission and short-term storage of confidential electronic data relating to patients’ referral, images, and reports.
- Secure payment portal
- Diagnostic imaging services carried out by AHPRA registered and FRANZCR accredited radiology specialists. This includes review of imaging datasets provided by referrers through our online platform, completion of written diagnostic imaging report, and delivery of the report to the referring clinician via the online platform. Urgent findings will be relayed via email or phone.
- Further services may be provided based on an agreed fee. These can include
- Second opinions
- Discussion of complex cases beyond the scope of the imaging report.
ACT Dental Imaging Responsibility and Limitations
Act Dental Imaging service are limited to providing information and recommendations to aid the referring clinician as part of their diagnostic and treatment process.
Obligations of the Referring Clinician
- Referring clinician should adhere to professional standards and comply with all laws, regulations and licensing requirements associated with the delivery of healthcare service to their patients.
- Referring clinician should maintain adequate upkeep and servicing of their CBCT machine and provide adequate diagnostic image quality in the correct imaging format (DICOM3) to allow ACT Dental Imaging to provide interpretative services of these studies.
- Referring clinician should obtain informed consent from patients relating to delivery of imaging interpretation services by ACT Dental Imaging.
- In event of technical issues with transmission of imaging to ACT Dental Imaging online platform, referrers should notify ACT Dental Imaging by phone or email immediately.